
The past few months sharing through this blog stuff has been interesting. How much I appreciate all you young mothers that still have time to share your interests, families and YOU. Love ya back! One particular family I have enjoyed watching are the Derrick's. We shared Morenci experiences with the Derrick family years ago. The boys had left home and there was emptiness. I had spent many years in the Stake YW program and after being released was soon called to be a Sunbeam teacher. I had one little "sugars" that filled our hearts. She was there every Sunday, and many times the only child in the class. It didn't hurt that she totally loved her baby sitter, Nae Nae and I was Nae's mother. Many Sundays, she would tell me, "no, I don't want a lesson". We took walks, picked flowers, watched/listened to the creek, ate, drew on the chalk board and just enjoyed "the love". That little "sugars" is growing into a beautiful girl. Torie - thanks for being you. You are loved. This shout out is for you....Hi back! The Y is a good choice. Thank you Derricks - Love ya back!
Saturday, March 29, 2008
Shout Out to Torie
Posted by Nana at 11:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Flores Online, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://flores-on-line.blogspot.com. A hug.
Thanks so much Sandy! That was a nice tribute to a sweet girl! Sorry it took so long for me to read it my life has been crazy the last few weeks!! We really enjoyed seeing all your family again, and what a wonderful place the Temple. Good luck with the upcomming wedding! Love you guys!
Thanks for the nice tribute, it brought tears to my eyes! I don't remember those walks we had but I do remember you and Nae Nae. I love you back!
Torie
You don't know me, but I'm Torie's Aunt Tara. Your post made my eyes leak. What a sweet tribute to a sweet girl. Thank you.
Post a Comment