
Saturday, Karen, Hannah and Dalen picked me up at the SLC Airport. Off we went in the wind and snow to Rexburg. Hannah was a great driver and we had a fast trip as we chatted the whole way. After gathering all the families (Karen's and Alena/myself) we headed off to eat and shop. Karen had purchased tickets to Mother / Son Banquet - that was very nice. Nick had given an appreciation segment in the presentation. Karen was so excited she didn't get to listen to what he was saying. CUTE, CUTE!
Then we headed off to watch Alena in the International Dance Evening. Many cultures were represented during the activity. Alena danced with the Polonysian group. She had loads of fun. I hope she publishes her video. She REALLY dances - shake, shake, shake. Woohoo! We just all smiled and smiled - so proud of her. 
After a late night with lots and lots of kids, finally got to bed. Sunday, Karen, Hannah, Krisjana, Nick, and Dalen, Alena and myself all attended church. Listening and enjoying a college ward was such a nice experience for me. There is such a spirit there. The weekend was so wonderful - I loved every minute.
Also wanted to show pictures of Nick in front of a huge poster. The pic on the poster is Nick himself posing for a Communication Symposium.

Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Mother's Weekend @ BYU Idaho
Posted by Nana at 6:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
WHat a fun weekend. BYUI sounds like such a great place. Everyone I know always has a great experience there. I saw Alena's dance..that girl CAN really shake:)
Aw...sweet little picture at the top of McRae smilin;)
I like the pictures at the top...
thanks for sharing....
___________________
Melvin
Get your company name famous across the world with online marketing
Post a Comment