HapPy BiRthDaY to you...Happy Birthday to you - HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JET...happy birthday to YOU...and many more!
I've have scanned YouTube looking for a fun Happy Birthday wish, my connection is so slow and I just can't find anything worthy of you....I couldn't sleep without posting a birthday wish to Janette today though.
A few things about Jet....
Jet loves to laugh and is such a social person. She loves sports, action, life...she's creative, strong and articulate.
A couple memories of Jet...
The first time I met Janette was at a EA Football game. Jet's parents, Brian, Jet and her friend sat behind me and I listened as they talked about her friend on the football team that they drove all the way over just to watch, a pregnant girl and how darn cute she was, she spoke with her mom and dad, Brian....everyone around.
I especially remember laying on my bed talking to Jet on the phone for over an hour before she and Brian got married. She was so worried about how she spent her "wedding budget" and wanted to make the most of her choices. She included me in those plans.
I so enjoyed her staying with me a couple weeks while they got the fitness center up and running.
Finally, Finally (smile) she and Brian are giving me a little something special in return. Can hardly wait.
Jet here's wishing you a wonderful day. May your wishes come true!! THIS IS YOUR DAY - ENJOY!!
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Happy Birthday to JET
Posted by Nana at 2:44 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Thanks mom. That was sweet of you...and thanks for letting me stay with you those few weeks and for being a sounding board from the get-go. Sure love you!
Post a Comment